With just over two weeks to go until the return of Louder Than Life, festival producers Danny Wimmer Presents have announced music set times, additional onsite entertainment and unique food offerings for the World’s Largest Whiskey & Music Festival, September 22-25, 2022 at Highland Festival Grounds at Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville.
The massive list of talent includes nearly 100 music artists across four full days on five stages, headlined by Red Hot Chili Peppers in one of their first shows back with all four original members, Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot, and KISS, with additional must-see performances from Shinedown, Rob Zombie, Bring Me The Horizon, Alice In Chains (and a separate set from Jerry Cantrell), Alice Cooper, Incubus, Evanescence, Lamb Of God, Tenacious D, Yungblud, Chevelle, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Mastodon, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless and many more.
Louder Than Life – Find the full schedule below and online HERE as well as on the official Louder Than Life mobile app at: www.louderthanlifefestival.com/mobileapp.
Fans from around the world can also tune in to ‘That Space Zebra Show’ hosted on DWPresents Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents) throughout the Louder Than Life weekend for an immersive backstage experience every day of the festival, featuring artist interviews and exclusive, behind-the-scenes action, as well as streaming of the DWPresents Stage performances. Tune in and follow the channel to be able to ask your favorite artists your dying questions! The backstage experience will be hosted by cast members from ‘That Space Zebra Show’ and ‘The Power Hour.’ Exact performances and stream times will be announced the week of the festival.
Since launching in June 2021, DWPresents Twitch channel has broadcasted over 879 hours, brought in 15.7 million live views, 7.21 million unique views, and viewers have consumed 75.7 million minutes of content.
In addition to more than 90 music acts over 4 days, attendees at Louder Than Life can enjoy some of the best food and drinks that the Louisville area has to offer, as well as various sponsor activations and experiences.
Curated by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC, DWP’s affiliate concessionaire, selections from the following vendors will be available from Louisville’s Finest: 502 Café, Big Momma’s, Blackbeard Espresso, Caffe Classico Empanadas, Ehrler’s Ice Cream, Fistful Of Tacos, Gelato Gilberto, Happy Belly Bistro, Iroquois Grill, Longshot Lobsta, Pizza Lupo, Ramiro’s Cantina, Red Top Dogs and Spinelli’s Pizzeria, as well as festival fan favorites including Angry Bird Grill, Bangarang Bahn Mi, BBQ Highlife, Bru Bros Coffee, Burger Factory, Chicken Mac Truck, Da Big Show BBQ, Event Specialists, Funnel Cake Fantasy, Gary’s Philly Cheesesteaks, Island Noodles, Jammin Concessions, Mac Attack, Phat Daddy’s Cajun, Pie Baby Pizza, Ponti Rossi Pizza, Spicy Pie Pizza, Stoked Poke And Açai, and Twisted Tots. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options will be available.
Additional Food, Beverage, and Experiences include:
- The Blackened Bar – The Whiskey Bar presented by BLACKENED American Whiskey is a DWP must-do! Our partners at BLACKENED hand-crafted a super-premium blend of straight bourbons & ryes, which is finished in black brand casks and sonically enhanced to extract more flavor from the casks, a process dubbed BLACK NOISE™. Created by the late, legendary Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and the almighty Metallica, BLACKENED is now overseen by Master Distiller & Blender Rob Dietrich who guards Dave’s recipe and is responsible for the sourcing, blending, and finishing to bring us this award-winning, 90-proof American whiskey. Electrify your tastebuds with carefully crafted cocktails at this exclusive DWP experience. 21+
- Boone’s Bourbon – Expect the unexpected and escape from the crowds when you step into our very own drinking den that’s serious about cocktails. Tell any of our down-home deft bartenders what kind of flavors you fancy and they’ll make you a custom creation unlike any other. While of course we feature the classics, don’t pass by our long list of spirits or seasonal house cocktails that changes by the day without missing a beat. 21+
- Bulleit Bourbon Arcade – Enjoy some ‘80s nostalgia in the fully immersive Bulleit Bourbon Arcade. Featuring newly restored classics to brand-new, state-of-the-art games, this Free Play palace is the place to be all weekend long. 21+
- Budweiser – Budweiser is proud to partner with Louder Than Life as they continue to provide crisp, cool refreshments and lasting memories through music. This year they are happy to have their very own Macro Bar facing the main stage where fans can enjoy an ice cold beer, and try some products. Budweiser looks forward to seeing you all there! 21+
- Fxck Cancer – Fxck Cancer’s mission is to fight cancer by raising awareness and educating about early detection. Through our Dyin 2 Live Dreams wish-granting program, we look to offer cancer fighters an experience that will bring hope, courage, and inspiration. Visit us onsite at Louder Than Life to get involved. Together We Fight. Fuck Cancer.
- Headbangers Hall – NEW in 2022, you will never know what you’re going to get at Headbangers Hall! Stop by to check out special appearances by Jose “Metal Ambassador” Mangin of Sirius XM, treats and eats by Chef Chris Santos, and surprise celebrity bartenders! Get your hands on Whiskeys by Slipknot, Metallica, ZZ Top, Gwar and Beartooth, as well as Iron Maiden craft brews. 21+
- Heavy Tiki Presented by Jim Beam – Fans can release their inner Jim Beam and say “aloha” to your Louder Than Life weekend with a stop at the must-visit destination bar on-site. Fans can escape from the heat and cool off with custom creations of frozen drinks and specialty island cocktails. 21+
- Highland Wine Garden – Sip into the sunset, enjoy watercolor skies and ease into the night at the Highland Grounds Wine Garden. Whether you’re bold and sturdy or fruity and nutty, our locally sourced, premier and premium wines will let you decant your senses as your cheers through the weekend. 21+
- Knob Creek – Basil Hayden’s and Knob Creek are proud to partner with Louder Than Life as they provide refreshing drinks and true southern comfort in this year’s side-by-side activations. With a bar, showstopping décor, and aperitifs, come by to enjoy beautifully crafted cocktails that will perfectly complement the weekend. 21+
- Kroger Big Bourbon Bar – No time to explore the bourbon trail? It’s coming straight to Louder Than Life, where you can enjoy a sip of Kentucky’s finest. Bourbon expert Chris Blandford has expertly curated an extensive lineup of bourbons and designed specialty cocktails for fans, friends and family. Choose from a wide selection of spirit-forward and refreshing cocktails served up on demand by hometown mixologists. Participating bourbons include Angel’s Envy, Bardstown, Boone’s Bourbon, Brother’s Bond, Bulleit, Calumet Farm, Elijah Craig, Four Roses, George Dickel, Huber’s Starlight Distillery, Jack Daniel’s, Jefferson’s, Kentucky Peerless, Larceny Bourbon, Legent, Maker’s 46, Michter’s, Middle West Spirits, Nelson’s GreenBrier, Old Forester, Rabbit Hole, Red Line, Resilient, StoneHammer, Uncle Nearest, Wilderness Trail, & Wild Turkey. 21+
- Jack Daniel’s – Jack Daniel’s is the maker of the world-famous Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select and Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails. Stop by the Char House to get your relaxation or visit Jack’s Sports Bar and never miss a game! 21+
- Jefferson’s – This year, Jefferson’s brings curiosity and innovation to the bourbon whiskey space at Louder Than Life. Join the expedition with refreshing cocktails and breezy relaxation at their nautical-inspired activation. 21+
- The Music Experience – The Music Experience presented by AmericanMusical.com is back at Louder Than Life, bringing you some of today’s most popular guitars to play and jam on. Come check out the gear the artists are playing on stage from Martin Guitar, Gibson, Breedlove, Guild, Luna and a whole lot more. There will be a daily contest, free giveaways, a selfie station and some amazing guitar art from RonzWorld to check out. Make sure you stop by The Music Experience.
- Pegasus Distilled – Pegasus is proud to partner with Louder The Life to bring you elegant chauffeured services, customized tours, and luxury event transportation to elevate your Bourbon experiences to the next level.
- Ronz World – The two passions of art and music have been brought together by award winning artist Ron Williams and are coming to Louder Than Life. Ron will teach you how to create your very own Rock Star Portrait, through his unique process that allows anyone, regardless of artistic ability, to achieve an amazing painting. Join him for a 90-minute art class and unleash your inner Picasso on Louder Than Life! Space is limited and fans are encouraged to sign up NOW! Ronz World is also bringing their festival-famous guitars again to this year’s Louder Than Life. Each guitar is hand-painted and custom-designed by award-winning artist Ron Williams. Visit their tent to purchase Ron’s guitars and be sure to pick up one of his Louder Than Life miniature replica guitars.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka – Tito’s Handmade Vodka started with a dream to make a vodka so smooth you could drink it straight. Now, they’re celebrating 25 years of doing just that by thanking the folks who believed in their story. Raise a glass to 25 years of Tito’s! Distilled & Bottled in Austin Texas. Crafted to be savored responsibly. 21+
- To Write Love On Her Arms – You can stop by the To Write Love on Her Arms tent to share something you need to say or find something you need to hear. Check out our merch, learn how to get connected to local mental health resources, and be reminded that hope and help are real. Your story matters here.
More experiences can be reviewed HERE
Louder Than Life would like to thank its 2022 partners: Angel’s Envy, Bird Dog, Budweiser, Boone’s Bourbon, Bulleit, Cutwater Spirits, Derby Museum, Ehrler’s Ice Cream, ESP, Fearless Records, George Dickel, Hellflower Soap Co., Jack Daniel’s, Jefferson’s, Jim Beam, Kroger, Kentucky Tourism, Louisville Tourism, Milagro Tequila, Mortus Viventi, Nomadic Movement, Parlor Root Beer, Pegasus Distilled, Punk Rock & Paintbrushes, Rabbit Hole, Red Bull, Revolver / Inked, Ronz World, Sailor Jerry Rum, The Music Experience, The Pretty Cult, TickPick, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Travel Smart Vacations, US Army, & Wild Turkey.
Louder Than Life would also like to thank its 2022 Kroger Big Bourbon Bar Partners: Angel’s Envy, Boone’s Bourbon, Bulleit, Calumet Farm, Elijah Craig, Huber’s Starlight, Jack Daniel’s, Jefferson’s, Kentucky Peerless, Larceny, Legent, Maker’s 46, Michter’s, Middle West, Old Forester, Rabbit Hole, Resilient Bourbon, Stonehammer, Wilderness Trail & Wild Turkey.
Louder Than Life would also like to thank its 2022 non-profit partners: Artist for Trauma, Demons Behind Me, Fxck Cancer, Headcount, Take Me Home, & To Write Love On Her Arms.
Louder Than Life is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of America’s largest independent producers of destination music festivals. Since debuting in 2014, Louder Than Life has continued to develop and grow. In 2019, Louder Than Life welcomed more than 128,000 fans over three days, earning its spot as the largest rock festival in America. For 2021, festival organizers added a fourth day, with the festival kicking off on Thursday and hosted over 160,000 concert goers.
The Highland Festival Grounds at KY Exposition Center is located at 937 Phillips Lane in Louisville, KY.
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM